We deliver to UK mainland addresses free of charge. We understand the importance of a high-quality delivery. That’s why we provide a palletised delivery service. Your rattan furniture set will be palletised at our warehouse in Hull to ensure that it reaches you in top condition. Please note that delivery is to kerbside only. The driver is not responsible for removing the packaging or assembling the furniture.
PLEASE KEEP ALL PACKAGING AND PALLETS IN THE EVENT OF A RETURN!
How quickly do you deliver?
If your item is in stock and payment has been received, we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
What is the delivery process?
Our delivery process is efficient and transparent. This is how it works:
- We receive your order via our website, email or telephone
- We acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you a receipt of acknowledgement email
- Once your order is in stock and paid for, it is collected by the delivery company
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse
- When your order reaches your local delivery hub, an agent will call you to arrange a suitable delivery date
- Please note that you must be free between the hours of 9am and 5pm to accept delivery on the agreed date (you have the option to book an AM delivery, a timed delivery or a Sat delivery before 2pm
- see next section for further information)
- There must be someone available to sign for delivery
- Your order will be delivered kerbside, so please make necessary arrangements to carry it to your garden / into your house
- If you notice any ripped packaging please note this on the point of delivery form that you will be asked to sign
- If you suspect that your goods have been damaged in transit or are faulty, please accept the delivery, make notes on the delivery form stating that the item is damaged and then get in touch with us to let us know
- In the event of our drivers being unable to complete arranged delivery because there is no suitable person available to accept delivery, the goods will be returned to the delivery depot and the customer will be liable for the cost of re-delivery (£15 per pallet)
- Please note that the following accessories will be delivered by Parcelforce: cushion covers, weather-proof covers, furniture clips, Corlicante M and L, Double Side Table. Flora S, M, L and XL, Florinio S, M, L and XL, Folding Chair, High Table, Ice Box, Natura M and L, Epona Coffee Table with Storage Space, Tabolino and Trolley. It is not possible to book a delivery date with Parcelforce. If you are not at home when Parcelforce try to deliver, the parcel will be left with a neighbour or you will be left a card asking you to collect the parcel at your local post office.
Can I choose when my delivery will arrive?
We also offer non-standard furniture set deliveries in certain areas. These are morning deliveries and Saturday deliveries. The surcharges for these deliveries are as follows: - AM delivery (before 12 noon) £12.50 - Saturday delivery £35 Please call us on 0800 288 8048 to find out if a non-standard delivery is possible in your area.
Can I collect my order?
It is possible to collect your order from our warehouse in Hull. Give us a call to find out more.
Can I change my delivery date?
You can change your chosen delivery date as long as you give at least 24 hours’ notice by contacting the delivery company directly.
Can you leave my order with a neighbour?
We are happy to deliver to a neighbour. Please contact us for further details.
What happens if I’m out when the furniture is delivered?
The delivery company will take the goods back to the delivery depot and a second delivery slot will be arranged. Please note that you are liable for the cost of re-delivery, which is £15 per pallet.
My order has been delivered but is damaged.
Damaged or faulty goods must be reported as soon as possible after delivery - preferably within 24 hours of initial receipt. If you notice anything wrong with your set(s) at the time of delivery we ask that you accept delivery, but make a note of this on the point of delivery form that you will be asked to sign. If it's apparent that goods are damaged after the courier has gone please report the fault to us with a full description of the problem, including photographs of the damage. We will then contact you to arrange collection of the damaged goods and organise the dispatch of new goods or spare parts. We aim to resolve the problem swiftly and to your satisfaction. The delivery companies we are using are professionals and skilled to handle such delicate products with care in order to minimise transportation damages.